Thursday, August 6, 2015

....and there's more. Sneak peeks that is!

Remember yesterday when I said that you'd have to check back to see some more of the beautiful sneak peek items I've created using the new Holiday Catalog pre-order?  Well you're in luck!  Tonight I have another one to share with you!  

This one is almost identical to the square pillow box that I created yesterday however this one was created using the Gift Bag Punch Board.  I am not the original creator of this fabulous hexagon box.  I found the tutorial on Erica Cerwin's blog.  Thanks for sharing your tutorial Erica!


The picture above shows the side view of the hexagon box.  The box itself is a pretty decent size.  It will be perfect to hold various types of small gifts.  Jewelry, candy, chapstick, etc...The top is held closed with a belly band.

For the poinsettia embellishment- I used the new Festive Flower Builder punch and then created a tag.  Isn't it gorgeous?  I'm telling ya- I could play with the sheet music DSP and the Festive Flower Builder punch all day!  There are so many possibilities with these new products!  I can't wait for you to get your hands on them!


This is a close up of the poinsettia embellishment/tag.  What do you think?  Do you like it?
Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments: