Wednesday, July 29, 2015

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT!!!

Good evening!  While I was away at the Inspire Create Share 2015 Stampin' Up! Convention last week I had the opportunity not only to see all of the amazing brand new products but to play with them as well!  One of the highlights of my trip was the Product Spotlight which was in a classroom hidden all the way in the back of the Salt Palace.  In this class- we learned some more about the Home for Christmas product suite AND we got to make this adorable little Santa tag.  


The make and take could either be mounted on a card to create a lovely Christmas card or it could be used as a tag.  I think it's the perfect gift bag tag!  What's in my little gift bag you ask?  It is filled with some Holiday themed note cards. I'm not sharing them yet as this is just a teeny tiny little sneak peek! This little gift is SUPER adorable and I can't wait to share the rest of the products in this suite (as well as the Holiday Catalog) with you all!  
I hope you've enjoyed this little sneak peek!  Want a Holiday Catalog of your own?  Send me an email and I'm happy to mail you one just as soon as they are available!

No comments:

Post a Comment