Thursday, January 29, 2015

LOVE

Yep!  It's official!  I am in LOVE with marquee letters!  Little ones, big ones, ones with lights, ones without lights, short ones, tall ones- I'm not picky.  I LOVE them all!  They are WAY too much fun and are as cute as can be!
My card tonight features marquee letters created using the Little Letters Thinlits die set.  I wanted to write the word LOVE and have it look like it was lit up so I added some Rhinestone Basic Jewels.  Adorable!
  
See the little rose?  That little bunch of cuteness was from the Artisan Embellishment Kit.  Absolutely LOVING all the new products available in the Occasions Mini Catalog!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black
DSP:  Stacked with Love
Tools/other supplies:  Big Shot, Squares Collection Framelits, Hearts Collection Framelits, Little Letters Thinlit Die's, Honeycomb Textured Embossing Folder, 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon (dissected to make the tiny bow), Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Paper Doily, Artisan Embellishment Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment