Monday, June 16, 2014

Thank You

Good morning!
Can you believe that it's already just a little over 6 months until Christmas?  Where does the time go?  It seems just like a few days ago we were waiting for the snow to melt and now we're half way there again. It's almost depressing!  Thankfully we still have a little time in between!

What have you been working on?  I've been busy creating a variety of Thank You cards.  The one I have to share with you today was created with the new sentiment set called Something to Say.  I love the color combination- Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla and Gold. It may very well be a new favorite!


Please let me know if you have not yet received your new 2014-2015 Annual Catalog from me yet.  I used a different method to mail my catalogs and I've had several people tell me that theirs have not arrived yet.  
Enjoy your week!  Thanks for stopping by!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss
Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Something to Say
Inks:  Blackberry Bliss, Encore Gold Metallic Ink
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Petite Petals Punch, Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, Pearl Basic Jewels, Gold Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, Bone Folder, Gold Foil Sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment