Sunday, May 18, 2014

Maritime

Good morning!
I am truly in love!  The sneak peek products that Stampin' Up! demonstrators can preorder are awesome! Today I decided to play around with the new Sea Street stamp set and the Maritime DSP.  The Maritime DSP consists of Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White and Coastal Cabana.  I love love love this color combination!  I couldn't resist using the tiny crab from the Sea Street stamp set.  It's just too stinkin' adorable!

The rope around the flotation device and the bow were both created from the new Coastal Cabana Thick Baker's Twine.  LOVE it!  The anchor stamp in the center of the shaker frame is from the By the Tide stamp set.  An oldie but a goodie!
Don't have your NEW 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog yet?  Let me know!  I'm happy to send one out!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic Sunday!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
DSP:  Maritime
Stamps:  By the Tide, Sea Street
Inks:  Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Real Red
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Circles Collection Framelits, 1" Circle Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Silver Stampin' Glass, Coastal Cabana Thick Baker's Twine, Paper Snips, 1/8" Real Red Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, SNAIL, Fast Fuse

No comments:

Post a Comment