Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Thank You so much

Good morning!
I have a quick project to share with you today.  This fun card was created on Very Vanilla card stock featuring the Retro Fresh Washi Tape for the base layer.
When I first started creating this card- it was created without any ribbon or twine.  Even though it looked fine, I felt it needed something.  The Gold Baker's Twine was the perfect addition!  The sentiment was stamped in Tangerine Tango ink an cut out using the Starburst Framelits.  
Thanks for stopping by today!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana
Stamps:  Starburst Sayings
Inks:  Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Starburst Collection Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, 1" Circle Punch, Chalk Talk Framelits, Subtles Candy Dots, Gold Baker's Twine, Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Very Cool Dani! Just a quick glimpse really caught my attention. Love all the elements. A really fun way to use washi tape and I the bakers twine is one of my favorite products in the Occasions catalog.

    ReplyDelete