Monday, February 10, 2014

Hello friend

Good morning!
Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was enjoyable and fun!  Not a whole lot happening here in the Dziama household.  I've been busy preparing my next tutorial for the Craft Project Central website.  I will be one of the designers for the March subscription period.  I can't share my project just yet but I know you'll love it!  Do you have any projects that you're working on?  I'd love to check them out!  Leave me a comment below and I'll be happy to check out your blog or website!

The sentiment on my card today- Hello friend reminds me of Winnie the Pooh.  I was browsing the internet earlier when I came across a bunch of Pooh quotes.  It's funny how while reading through them- I could imagine them in Pooh's voice.  Silliness I know!  But Pooh always makes me smile!


This card is by no means fancy but it is simple (also reminds me of Winnie the Pooh) and pretty!  I hope you enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Stamps:  Banner Blast, Peachy Keen
Inks:  Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Bone Folder, Big Shot, Squares Collection Framelits, Banner Punch, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Subtles Candy Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment