Sunday, November 17, 2013

Monday Montage!






                                                                                      Good evening!  Welcome back to the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop!  I LOVE hopping with my fellow stamping friends!  I love that we all have such wonderful ideas for beautiful projects!  Makes hoppin' fun!

Today I have a Christmas card to share.  It's created from an oldie but a goody stamp set.  Pennant Parade.  I love the little tree image from this set!  Definitely one of my favorites!


Do you have a favorite Holiday Stamp set?  I used this set so much last Christmas!  Unfortunately in this picture- I hadn't attached the tiny pearls to the garland on the middle tree.  Please pretend you see them!

Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
DSP:  Season of Style
Stamps:  Pennant Parade
Ink:  Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Tools and other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Pennant Builder Punch, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, fork, Linen Thread, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Glue Dots, SNAIL. Stampin' Dimensional, Pearl Basic Jewels









2 comments:

  1. Very cute and fun, Dani! I love the perfect red bows (wow!), and the way you've used the linen thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were channeling each other this week :) Love your card, the three little trees "pop" right out at you!

    ReplyDelete