Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Merry!

Good morning!
Happy Wednesday!   Have you started working on your Christmas cards  yet?  I'd like to say that I have but in all honesty- I only have a few made and ready to go.  Thankfully I have a few more weeks before I start to freak out about being so far behind!
The card I have to share with you today is very similar to the card that I created for the Lansing Regional last November.  I have always loved the 3-Dimensional stars and I love how they look on this card.  No, this card cannot be mailed (unless you sent it in a box) but it can be hand delivered and the recipient is sure to enjoy!

The front view of the card doesn't really show the true dimension  on this card.  This sideview picture shows it best.  As you can see- it's pretty thick!


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White
DSP:  Season of Style
Stamps:  Snowflake Soiree
Inks:  Cherry Cobbler
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Linen Thread, Big Shot, Window Frames Collection Framelits, Bone Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Gold Stampin' Glass, Paper Piercing Tool (used to curl Linen Thread)

No comments:

Post a Comment