Friday, October 18, 2013

Beware!

Good morning!
TGIF!  It's been a long crazy week!  I've tried my best to post what I could this week but it seems like it's not been much!  For some reason every time I go out of town it takes me forever to catch up!  Thankfully I am all caught up as of today!  Emails have all been answered but if you emailed and haven't gotten a response- please resend your message.  Sometimes my email can be funky and I don't want to leave any messages unanswered!
The card I have to share with you today- features the same layout as yesterday's card.  I wanted to show that when you change just a few elements a whole different card is created!  My card today is a Halloween card.  I used my brayer to apply Versamark ink on my Tea Lace Paper Doilie.  Then I sprinkled Black Embossing Powder onto the doilie and heated it up.  The result is what you see on the card!  LOVE IT!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
DSP:  Witches' Brew
Stamps:  Halloween Bash
Inks:  Versamark, Black Staz-On, Pumpkin Pie
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Decorative Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment