Saturday, September 14, 2013

It's all about the candy!

Thanks for stopping by!  For some reason Friday the thirteenth put me in the mood to make Halloween projects!  That means that I have another cute little Halloween favor to share with you.  I CASED these adorable little treat boxes from my fabulous upline Becky Roberts Her creations are always amazing!
I pretty much kept my boxes the same as hers.  The only exceptions are the card stock color and the ribbon.  These boxes are little but they are big enough to hold 2 fun size candy bars which I'm sure would delight the recipient!  I had made a few different styles of these (mostly Halloween and Christmas) and had a request for some done in a baby theme.  I have a ton of ideas on how to decorate these cute little creations so it should be fun!
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!  

Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Tangerine Tango
DSP:  Witch's Brew
Stamps:  Halloween Hello
Inks:  Black Staz-On, Tangerine Tango
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Glue dots, Scallop Circle Punch, Circles Collection Framelits, Linen Thread, Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Bone Folder

1 comment: