Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Festive Flurry 3-dimensional Snowflake

Good morning!
A few days ago I had shared a tag that I had made using the Festive Flurry bundle.  I have received numerous requests for a tutorial on how to create the snowflake.  Today- I'm happy to announce that I have the tutorial ready to share with you all!  
Please note that the tutorial was written on how to create the large size snowflake shown above.  The tutorial will work for the smaller snowflakes as well. 
Please CLICK HERE for the tutorial. 
As always- if you have any questions on the tutorial- please feel free to ask!  My email is dani.dziama@gmail.com or you can reach me via phone at 734-497-8521.  Thanks for stopping by!

Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Stamps:  Festive Flurry
Ink:  Island Indigo, Pool Party ,Smoky Slate
Tools:  Big Shot, Festive Flurry Framelits, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Bone Folder, Paper Snips, hot glue gun/glue sticks, Silicone Craft mat







1 comment:

  1. Wahoo you did it! You embedded the pdf file and gave us all a fabulous tutorial. A big huge thanks for that. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete