Thursday, September 5, 2013

Another Thank You

Good morning!
My new goodies arrived yesterday!  I felt like a small child on Christmas morning!  I LOVE getting boxes of new  Stampin' Up! products!  One of the items I ordered was the Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set.  This is my very first photopolymer stamp set.  I've heard conflicting opinions on how photopolymer stamps stamp and I wasn't really sure I would like them.  Thankfully I ordered them anyway because they are AWESOME!!!  Not only do they stamp beautifully but they also stick to the clear block with no issues at all!  I definitely give them a 2 thumbs up!
Here is the card that I created.  I also used the Tape it Stamp set.  It's a fun set to use!  Especially if you love washi tape as much as I do!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay
Stamps:  Another Thank You (photopolymer), Tape-It, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Black Staz-On, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Decorative Label Punch, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips

No comments:

Post a Comment