Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sneak Peek!!!

Good morning!
As some of you may know- I was in Wisconsin for a few days attending a friend's wedding.  Unfortunately I didn't have much time to stamp.  I did however create a card that has a few sneak peeks for you!
For this card- I used a brand new embossing folder and a clay flower which I have dyed to match the Pool Party card stock.  I love the clay and clay molds and can't wait for you to use them as well!  You too will love them!
I cased the design of this card from my fabulous upline Becky Roberts.  I changed a few items to make it my own.  I'm so happy that Pool Party and Calypso Coral will now be a part of our color collection.  They truly are 2 of my favorites! 

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral
DSP:  2011-2013 In Color DSP stack
Ink:  Pool Party, Pool Party re-inker
Stamp:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Pop up Posies Designer Kit, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Paper Snips, Big Shot,  Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds, Apothecary Accents Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment