Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Can you say ouch?

Good morning!
It's been a few days since I last posted.  I had every intention of making a post on Memorial Day with a card to share however I managed to burn my fingers using my heat tool so my fingers were really sore.  Note to self- don't cut out images before they are embossed!  Just too hard to hold onto!  Now that I learned my lesson the hard way- you can bet I won't be doing that again!
Today my fingers were a little less sensitive so I was able to create a card to share.  For this card, I used Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade.  I just couldn't resist using Lucky Limeade a few more times before it retires on Friday.  It's such a great color and I will truly miss it!

For this card I wanted to omit the polka dot background.  As you can see, I used my Stampin' Write markers and inked only the flowers and the hummingbird.  Then I embossed the image using the Wildflower Meadow embossing folder.

Thanks for checking in and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment