Thursday, March 21, 2013

Lordy, Lordy!

Good Morning!
Lordy lordy look who's 40!  WOW I cannot believe I just wrote that!  That's right- yesterday was my 40th birthday.  So to celebrate- today YOU get the treats!  For today and tomorrow (3/21 and 3/22) ONLY- when you place a $50 order either online through my Stampin' Up! Store or via phone/email  you get to choose a Classic Ink Pad ($5.95 value) of your choice!  My gift to you!  After you place your order- simply send me an email with your ink pad color choice and I will order it and send it to you (Do NOT add the ink pad to your order as I will need to order it so you get it free)  Please note that this offer is only valid through me.  You must select me as your demonstrator to receive this special.  Yes, you will still receive the normal Sale-a-Bration benefits as well!  

I do have a quick card to share with you today.  It was created using the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and the Elegant Butterfly Punch.  I keep saying that I'm not a fan of the color purple but I seem to be using it quite a bit lately!  This particular purple is actually Wisteria Wonder.  I think its starting to grow on me!


Have a great Thursday!

Looking for new ideas not found on my blog?  Why not subscribe to my newsletter!  My newsletter is a weekly email sent to you every Monday.  Some weeks there is a giveaway, a tutorial, product of the week, color challenges and much more!  

Please "like" Dani's Thoughtful Corner on Facebook!  Visit Dani's Thoughtful Corner Facebook page
Dani's Thoughtful Corner can also be found on Instagram- look for DanisThoughtfulCorner 
On Pintrest as Dani Dziama


No comments:

Post a Comment