Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Inspired?

Good morning!
What a crazy busy day yesterday was!  Fortunately for me, my son doesn't have school today or tomorrow.  Thankfully that means I won't have a ton of running around to do and will get to spend some quality time in my stampin' room.  I can't wait because I have some fabulous ideas floating around in my head!

The card I have to share with you today is the last of my Creative Crew submissions for March.  I like this card because it inspires me to travel.  Speaking of travel- I could certainly use a vacation!  How about you?  For this card- I chose to use the Postage Due stamp set and the Fan Fair DSP.  They coordinate so well together!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red
DSP:  Fan Fair
Stamp Set:  Postage Due, Loving Thoughts
Inks:  More Mustard, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Tools:  Big Shot, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Stampin' Trimmer, Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon, Postage Stamp Punch, Stamping Sponges, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL

It's not too late!  If you haven't signed up for my newsletter yet?  No worries!  You can still do so!  Just click the "Subscribe to our mailing list" button on the top of the left sidebar.  Enter your email address and you'll immediately be sent a FREE tutorial!  Newsletter is released on Monday of each week.  If you would like previous copies of my newsletter- please send me an email to let me know.  There have been tutorials in some of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment