Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Are these cute or what?

Good Morning!
OMG!!! I am SO excited to share my latest Stampin' Up! find with you!  These aren't exactly brand new as they are available in the Spring Catalog (which has been out for a few months now).  I however finally ordered some and let me tell you- they are WAY too stinkin' cute!

Are you wondering what I'm talking about yet?  If so- I'm referring to the absolutely adorable Boutique Boxes Designer Kit.  I think I could sit here and play with this kit for hours!  Lots of combinations and possibilities.  All of which are stinkin' cute!  Not only do you get 8 pre-cut boxes but you also get a 12" x 12" sheet of die cuts!  There are belly bands for the boxes, mini feathers, circles, laser cut doilies, pennant's, buttons, twine and more!  Way too much fun!
Here is the one I made to share with you:
The coordinating stamp set is available by itself or bundled with the Boutique Boxes Designer Kit.
Wanna order some of your own?  The item # for the Boutique Boxes kit is #129306 and it retails for $7.95
Want the entire collection?  Order item #131104 and you will receive the Boutique Boxes kit as well as the "A Little Greeting" stamp set.  If you only want the stamp set- the item # is 129111

Looking for new ideas not found on my blog?  Why not subscribe to my newsletter!  My newsletter is a weekly email sent to you every Monday.  Some weeks there is a giveaway, a tutorial, product of the week, color challenges and much more!  

Please "like" Dani's Thoughtful Corner on Facebook!  Visit Dani's Thoughtful Corner Facebook page
Dani's Thoughtful Corner can also be found on Instagram- look for DanisThoughtfulCorner 
On Pintrest as Dani Dziama

No comments:

Post a Comment