Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine CASE

Good Morning!
I apologize for the late posting this morning.  For some reason Blogger didn't want to cooperate last night and I was unable to schedule my post.  The card I have to share with you today is a CASE of a card that I fell in love with from my usual blog surfing routine.  It was originally created by Mindy Backes.  My card is a little different from hers as I didn't have the same stamps or ribbon as she used.  The card is still beautiful either way!
 The first picture is Mindy's card.
Here is my card:
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette
Stamp Sets:  Lovely Little Labels, Everything Eleanor
Tools:  Big Shot, Adorning Accents Embossing Folders, Hearts Collection Framelits, 5/8" Flower Trim, 7/8" Natural Cotton Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, Glue Dots, Little Labels Punch Pack, Paper Snips, Stampin' Trimmer, Bone Folder

The second issue of my newsletter goes out bright and early Monday morning!  Don't miss out!  There will be a tutorial on how to make paper rosettes and more!  Just enter your email address on the left sidebar where it says "sign up for our newsletter".
Have a fabulous weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment