Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sending a Kiss...

Good morning!
Today I have a card that I CASED.  I love it!  It's one of my favorite Valentine's cards that I've made so far this year.  I don't normally like to share things on my blog that use retired product but I made an exception for today.  Unfortunately I can't remember where I saw this card (I had taken a picture of the computer screen with my cell phone).  If you know who the original creator of this card is please let me know so that I can give proper credit.
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Real Red, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Ink:  Whisper White Craft Ink
Tools:  Hearts Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Stampin' Trimmer, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Brights Brads, Trinket Keys (retired)

Have a great Tuesday!

Remember to sign up for my newsletter!  Exclusive tutorials, special offers and much much more!  

No comments:

Post a Comment