Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bubbles!

Today I have a cute little Valentines Day gift to share. These would be perfect to make and send in for school class parties.
When I first saw the design (created by Erica Cerwin) I knew I had to make some!

The packaging itself reminds me of a perfume sample (which for those who know me- know that I LOVE "little" things) so a mini bottle of bubbles is perfect!!! When the card is opened up you can see the bubbles and the sentiment.

These can also be decorated for different themes. I think they would be super cute for Birthday parties as well!





4 comments:

  1. Wow! These are just darling! I would love to make some for my granddaughter's birthday. Would you mind sharing where you purchased the bubbles? Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Cherie!
    The bubbles were purchased at Michaels. I found these in the Wedding aisle however they were also in the Valentine's Day stuff too. They were regular price of $6.99 but I had a 50% off coupon so it made them $3.49! What a bargain! They are sold in a box of 36. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Too bad there is no Michaels where I live! :( Thanks for responding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherie-
    Please email me your address. I have extra and would love to send you some. How many do you need? I will get them in the mail. No charge!

    ReplyDelete