Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WOW Wednesday!

Good Morning friends!
I hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far!  If not- just remember it's over in a few days!
The project I'm sharing with you today was made from a tutorial written by Leigha Rock.  I came across it while I was blog surfing on Monday.  I knew I just HAD to make one!  Pretty much everything is made from card stock.  It is very time consuming but well worth it!  I didn't take the time to line up the candy canes as I was in a hurry to finish.  The next one I make I will definitely make sure to line them up!

Don't you think it's beautiful?


I plan on making another variety today.  I will share the pictures of it as soon as I get it completed!  As I you can see- it is a lot of work but so worth it!
Happy Wednesday and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I purchased the tutorial but haven't made them yet! I'm curious, did you remove the paper from the candy canes? I would think they would get sticky if the humidity is high! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherie-
    I did remove the paper from the candy canes. I probably shouldn't have though! They are getting sticky! I think the next one I make with candy canes will be with plastic candy canes. That way- the arrangement won't get sticky and the candy canes won't break as easy.
    Thanks for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete