Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

Good Morning!
I hope everyone survived Trick or Treating last night.  It's hard to believe that it's come and gone already this year.  I can't believe how quickly he holiday season is  approaching and I am no where near ready for it to be here!
Today is a crazy busy day for me.  I have to take my car to the shop to be serviced, take the kids to and from school, grocery shop and run a ton of other errands.  Hopefully I don't get stuck at the dealership all day!
The first project I have to share with you is the treats I made for Halloween.  I used the Fancy Favor Box Die and the Toxic Treats stamp set.  What a FUN set!  I filled them with lots of chocolate and my favorite- DOTS!
I hope my trick or treater's enjoyed them!

The next card I have to share is a Thanksgiving card that I made from the Wonderfall stamp set that is in the Holiday Catalog.  I'm not sure why I waited to long to buy this set but it has quickly become one of my favorites!  I love all the different leaves.  Very pretty!!!  


Thanks for checking in and I hope you all have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment