Monday, November 12, 2012

Regionals

Good Morning!
This weekend I had the pleasure of attending the Stampin' Up! Regional in Lansing Michigan.  What an amazing day!  It was my very first Stampin' Up! event and I must say WOW!  I had so much fun!  I got to meet a LOT of other stampers, stamp some super cute make and takes, take pictures of the swap boards, get inspiration, swap cards, meet people from the home office, AND make a ton of new friends!  As I mentioned before- I was able to take a LOT of pictures!  Some I can share with you and some I cannot (due to Stampin' Up! compliance).  All in all it was a fantastic day!  (Even though I did get pulled over for speeding on the way to Lansing.  It's a LONG story but I didn't get a ticket!)
Here are some of the pictures I took of the Swap boards:

Can you find my card in the picture below?





If I met you at Regionals- could you please drop me an email? Just click the EMAIL ME button on the sidebar.  I'd like to stay in touch.  I lost my email sheet somewhere along the way!  Terri and Erin from Marysville, OH- THANKS for those wonderfully addicting cinnamon almonds!  Heather and Kristy- it was nice to meet you!  I hope you both had a safe trip back to Canada!
Thanks for checking in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment