Saturday, November 10, 2012

Regionals!

Good Morning!
Today I am in Lansing for the Stampin' Up! Regional.  It is my very first Stampin' Up! function so I am VERY excited!  Unfortunately I had to go alone but that's ok.  I KNOW I'll meet lots of new friends!

A few days ago I shared my Christmas Card Swap that I made.  It was simple yet pretty.   I also made a card to share for the Stampin' Up card bin.  For this card- I wanted to do something that was different than any card I've ever made.  This is what I came up with:



What do you think?  I love it!  I'm sad to give it away!  I shall definitely have to make more!

I hope you have a great weekend and I'll be back with lots to share from Regionals!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card. I really love the star. I'm really bad at applying glitter, but you did such a good job at it, I give it a go again. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised how the glitter turned out! I actually decided to do each "arm" separately. I just applied a thin layer around the outer edge of each "arm" then sprinkled the glitter on. Easy peasy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just sent you an email, and this card would fit PERFECTLY on my site!!
    If you can give me directions on how to use it, you can get a FREE month!!
    You just need to send me the dimensions and supplies with #'s not the price and I can use it!
    Lisa Tedder
    Twesdaystechniques.com

    ReplyDelete