Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Treat Jar

Good Morning!
I hope everyone survived the madness of Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday!  Did anyone get a fantastic deal on anything?  There sure seemed to be a ton of bargains out there!  I know I keep saying this but I can't believe that it's already the official start of the Holiday season.  Each year it seems to come sooner and sooner.  In no way am I prepared for this!  I don't even have my Christmas decorations out yet.  I feel so behind!

I have a little jar of cuteness to share with you today.  I didn't create the idea but I did alter it as I don't have the Large Oval Punch.  The original idea comes from Kay Kalthoff.  As you can see in my picture below- I used the smallest heart from the Hearts Collection Framelit Dies to cut out my viewing window.  I can't wait to make a bunch more of these for Valentine's Day.  They are super cute and way too easy to make!
I hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment