Thursday, November 29, 2012

Floral Arrangement

Happy Thursday!!!
Several years ago I used to own my own dried floral business.  I would spend hours and hours at home creating floral arrangements to sell at local craft fairs and specialty shops.  Then for one reason or another I stopped.  Not really because I didn't enjoy what I was creating but mostly because there wasn't a huge market for dried floral arrangements anymore.  I never realized how much I missed it until the past few days.

While doing my typical daily blog surfing I came across a blog called Diaryoftwocraftygirls.blogspot.com
I usually blog surf for inspiration.  I normally find tons of ideas and am completely in awe of how people think of such magnificent things to create.  Then I go to my craft space and try to create something just as brilliant.  Well let's just say that doesn't happen very often and it certainly didn't happen yesterday.  But I did create another beautiful floral arrangement from a tutorial I purchased on the Diaryoftwocraftygirls.blogspot.com blog.  I didn't have all of the same tools that were used in this tutorial so I just substituted what I had on hand.



At first, I thought I was going to like the floral arrangement with the candy canes better.  But I think this one is my favorite so far!  I love the see through vase with paper curls!  Too much fun!
So now, I can still create floral arrangements but now only with paper!  Two of my favorite things to do all combined into one!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Dani! Wish we lived near each other as one of these would be sitting on my dining table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and best of all - cat proof!

    ReplyDelete