Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Calling anyone who loves to create!

Good Afternoon!
I want to take the time and let you all know how much I appreciate YOU.  I am very thankful to have blog readers, people who come to my workshops/classes, people who order from my website, as well people who take advantage of the Stampin' Up! Opportunity.
I have had a few people ask me some questions about becoming a demonstrator.  What are the selling requirements?  How much is the starter kit?  What comes in the kit? I will answer those questions now.

I'd like to start off first by saying that the starter kit is $99 + tax.  Shipping is included.  YOU get to select any $125 worth of products that you would like.  There are no "set" items other than the business supplies that come with your kit.  If you want $125 worth of card stock- then you can choose that.  If you want 3 stamp sets, 2 ink pads, some ribbon and some card stock- as long as it equals $125 then that is perfect!  ANY combination of products valued at  no more than $125 is fine.  There are selling requirements ($300 every quarter) HOWEVER if for some reason you do not meet the $300 minimum- that is NO PROBLEM.  You would just deactivate and no longer be a demo.  There is NO pressure from anyone ever.  There is no catch.  It is what it is.  Currently, if you sign up as a new demonstrator between 11/1-12/16 you will also receive a complete color family of ink pads.  That's 10 ink pads completely FREE.  With the ink pad addition- the total value of your kit is approximately $175 in product.  Definitely a fantastic deal.  Especially with the Holidays right around the corner.  This is the perfect opportunity to sign up and get a lot of product for little money.  If you have any other questions or would like to discuss the opportunity further please don't hesitate to call me at (734) 497-8521 or email me at dani.dziama@gmail.com

I will do my best to help you in any way I can.  If you're placing a large order- this is definitely the deal for you!  Click the link on the right hand sidebar to join my team now!

No comments:

Post a Comment