Saturday, November 3, 2012

Burrr!!!

WOW it sure is cold in Michigan today!  Gives me good reason to stay indoors and stamp all day!  Today I have a card CASE to share with you.  Unfortunately I can't remember where I originally saw it or who the original creator was.  That makes me sad!  I ALWAYS give credit when I CASE.  So- if this was  your original creation I thank you very much because I truly love it.  It's a beautiful card made from a stamp set that isn't even Christmas!

What do you think?

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Gumball Green, Real Red, Whisper White
Stamp Set:  Daydream Medallions
Inks:  Gumball Green, Real Red
Embellishments:  Real Red Taffeta Ribbon

Thanks for checking in and have a great weekend!
****EDITED TO ADD ORIGINAL DESIGNER:  Thanks to Margaret Raburn for her original design!!!  I absolutely loved this card and had to make it once I saw it!  Thanks so much for sharing!!  *****

3 comments:

  1. This is too funny! I just made that exact card tonight :-) I cased it from Margaret Raburn - you can see hers at http://funstampin.blogspot.com/2012/10/i-just-couldnt-help-it-day-8.html and mine (minus the cardinal :-) is at http://keenankreations.blogspot.com/2012/11/daydream-medallion-xmas-wreath.html. Love your blog by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA Brenda beat me to it, I was going to post the same thing. I, as well, CASE'd it but I haven't posted it on my blog yet. LOL Everyone loves this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! That's it!!! She sure did a great job, didn't she? I'm gonna CASE some of her Daydream Medallion tags today as well LOL. Thanks Margaret!!!!

    ReplyDelete