Thursday, November 22, 2012

***BLACK FRIDAY SALE***


******BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL!!!!! *******
Good afternoon shoppers!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with friends and family!  As you all know- tomorrow is THE biggest shopping day of the year!  Almost every retailer has fabulous sales and deals for this day only.  So  for TOMORROW ONLY- you will get an extra 20% off EVERYTHING you buy from me!  YES, sale items from the Online Extravaganza ARE included!!!  You MUST call (734) 497-8521 or email me: dani.dziama@gmail.com to take advantage of this offer.  The reason being is that if you order your items online- I will NOT have any way to deduct your extra discount.  Your items will still be sent directly to you!  This sale runs from Midnight 11/22 through 11:59PM on 11/23.  It is perfectly OK to call me at 11:59pm  on 11/23 to place your order as I will be up!  So don't delay!  My Black Friday special is an excellent way for you to get a few Christmas presents for yourself or for that special stamper in your life!

Thanks for checking in and have a safe and happy Black Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment