Wednesday, October 10, 2012

MDS

Good Morning!
Since most of the items I share on my blog are items that I create using actual products, I thought it would be a great idea to share another option that Stampin' Up! offers.  It's the MDS2 program.  MDS2 is a program that you use on your computer to design products digitally.  You can then either print your projects at home or have them printed out directly through Stampin' Up!.  What a great way to create gifts, cards, invitations, announcements, scrapbooks, and much much MORE!!!  The possibilities are endless!
Stampin' Up! also offers digital downloads that coordinate with the MDS2 program.  Not feeling very creative?  There are many templates to choose from allowing you to customize your projects completely to your tastes!  New downloads are also available every Tuesday!

Here is a project that I created using the MDS program and a digital download.

No comments:

Post a Comment