Monday, October 15, 2012

Another Ornament!

Good afternoon!
This week, I have a whole bunch of new ideas to share with you!  I also have a few new classes to add to my upcoming schedule so be sure to register ASAP as spots fill up quickly!  I will post the classes Thursday so be sure to check back!

Today, I'm sharing another type of ornament.  It's very simple to make and the results are beautiful!  My ornament is actually CASED from my fabulous upline Becky Roberts.  I love it!


Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Gumball Green, Silver Glimmer Paper, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Be of Good Cheer
Stamp Set:  Joyous Celebrations
Embellishments:  Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Snow Flurry Bigz L Die, Big Shot, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment