Monday, September 17, 2012

Mojo Monday and Color Challenge

Good evening!  I'm getting this posted later than expected.  It seems as everyone in my house has their own computer but me.  So needless to say- I couldn't post when I wanted to this afternoon.  On the bright side- I've been able to stamp ALL day long!
Today's Mojo Monday Sketch is below:

Such a pretty layout!  I came up with a card that would do double duty.  I'm also participating in the color challenge below:


Here is what I came up with:



Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set:  For the Birds
Inks:  Marina Mist, Black Staz-On
Embellishments:  1/2" Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Subtles Brad
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits L, SNAIL, Glue Dots, Blender Pen, Paper Piercing Tool

5 comments:

  1. Dani, LOVE the mailbox with that sentiment and your FAB flower! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Dani! That little bird is darling! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet card - I do like the simplicity of the design. The mailbox stamp is fab! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cr84Fn this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love your take on both these challenges!

    ReplyDelete