Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to school!

It's back to school Tuesday!
My kids are attending their first days.  Hopefully they are enjoying themselves!  I know I am!  I've been baking cookies this morning and now I'm ready to work!  The card I'm going to share today, is from the Mojo Monday challenge.  Here's the sketch for this week:



Here's my card:

I changed a few things around but I'm not sure the end result is what I was looking for.  I like it but it's not a favorite of mine.  I think perhaps it's too plain.  Hmm...

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Baja Breeze, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Primrose Petals, Whisper White
DSP  Snow-Festival
Stamp Set:  Make a Mitten
Inks:  Cherry Cobbler, Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Versamark
Embellishments:  Brushed Bronze Designer Button, Early Espresso Bakers Twine
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Mitten Builder Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die, Stamping Sponges, Large Scallop Edgelits, 3/16" Corner Punch, SNAIL, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooooo beautiful Christmas card :) I like it! Especially these mittens are very cute ;)

    ReplyDelete