Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Two-fer Tuesday!

Today I have a project to share.  It is an advent calendar for Christmas.  The original idea is not my own.  I used the tutorial posted by Brenda Quintana.  I loved the idea from the moment I saw it!  I just *had* to order all the supplies to make one!  I hope you enjoy!


Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Old Olive, Real Red, Early Espresso
DSP:  Candlelight Christmas
Inks:  Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Baja Breeze, Primrose Petals, Early Espresso
Stamp Set:  25 & Counting
Embellishments:  1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (Real Red), 1/8" Mini Brads (Silver)
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Simply Scored Place Markers, Paper Piercing Tool, 1" Square Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Petal Card Double Punch, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Bone Folder

I will be back later today with another post to share with you.  Enjoy your day and remember to check back later this afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog! I love your cards and other projects. Just stopped over from Stampin' Connection. I didn't see a "follow" button, but I wanted to let you know that I was admiring your work. Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda! There is actually a "subscribe to my blog" button on the right hand sidebar (it's just below the feedjit tracker).
    I appreciate your comment!
    Happy Stamping!

    ReplyDelete