Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm back!

WOW!  It seems like forever since I've posted to my blog.  My family and I  went on a family vacation on Sunday August 5th and were supposed to be back on August 11th but it didn't work out that way!  My hubby and I were having so much fun in all the cities that we visited so we decided to extend our trip and head to Los Angeles, CA too!

It was a super long (and I do mean LONG) drive but it was well worth the fun!  We saw several Jack White concerts, the Denver Zoo, Vegas, and finally a trip to Disneyland.  Disney is my favorite place so of course I had to go there too!

When I arrived home late last night, I had a box of new Stampin' Up! goodies waiting for me!  I have spent most of my day today assembling and organizing my new items.  I will resume my normal stamping routine tomorrow!  I don't have a card of my own to share today but I do have a swap card that I received from another Stampin' Up! Demo.  I love the layout and colors.  It's lovely!


Card Ingredients (as listed by Angie):
Stamps:  Papillon Potpourri, Petite Pairs
Ink:  Soft Suede, Lucky Limeaid, Marina Mist, Primrose Petals
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Elegant Butterfly Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Basic Pearls, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment