Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Monday!!!

After a crazy cross country vacation- the last thing I expected when I came home last week, was to find out that we would be having company in less than 24 hours.  I wasn't ready for visitors and neither was my house!  I had already been gone for almost 11 days and nothing was in order. So I had a ton of cleaning, laundry, and a box full of new Stampin' Up! goodies that needed taken care of.  All I wanted to do was play with my new stuff!  Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to do so.  Not until today!  It's Monday and my company is now gone!  (sorry if I sound a little excited...I can't help it!!!)  This means that I will be stampin' all day long!

REMINDER:  Tomorrow (Tuesday 8/21) is also my weekly "Come Stamp with Me Tuesdays" event.  It starts at 6:30pm but you are welcome to join in at any time!  Lots of new goodies for you to come try out!  Make a few projects and have FUN!  As always- you are welcome to bring a friend!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Stamp Set:  Delicate Doilies, Petite Pairs
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink
Embellishments:  Flirtatious Fabric, 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (Melon Mambo), 3/8: Taffeta Ribbon (Whisper White)
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Jumbo Sticky Rounds, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Curly Label Punch, Paper Snips, SNAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment