Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Way late!

WOW!  I didn't want to wait this late to post BUT I've been busy!
Tonight I created several projects however I am only going to show 2.  I made a standard A2 card box to hold beautiful Christmas cards.  This is one of the cards I made.  I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first, but I really like it!

Card Ingredients:
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade
DSP:  Candlelight Christmas
Stamp Set:  Ornament Keepsakes
Inks:  Early Espresso, Real Red
Embellishments:  Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 1/2" Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, Holiday Ornaments Framelits, Curly Label Punch, Bone Folder, Paper Snips, Paper Trimmer, Stamping Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL

A2 Box Ingredients:
Cardstock:  Early Espresso
DSP:  Candlelight Christmas (Flocked Window Sheet)
Embellishments:  1/2" Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Sticky Strip


3 comments:

  1. Hello! I found your blog on the Stampin' Connection thread :) I love the colors that you used for the card! How long did it take to assemble?
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne,
    The card took less than 10 minutes to assemble. It would be perfect for a Make & Take!
    Thanks,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look great!

    Hugs,

    Terry
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete